Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Top Up

Pooja
Novice

Top Up

Not able to do instant top up or scheduled top up after porting my number.

Message "We’re currently experiencing some unexpected problems"

8 REPLIES 8
Pooja
Novice

Getting same message on mobile as well as on website.

Also the number on Top right on website is different than mine.

Pooja_0-1617441863480.png

File_000.png

@Pooja Good morning to you 👋 Have you tried an instant top-up since posting here? To set up schedule top-ups you need to have topped up a least once previously. Let me know 😊

I am getting same error message for top up as well as for scheduled top up

@Pooja can you go to our website and don't log into your My3 account.  Use this link click here . Let me know if that instant top-up works for you and we'll go from there. 

Just did instant top up using above link. Yes it worked.

I also raised a case regarding this on Sunday 4th.

Now what should I do?

@Pooja Here on 3Community we only advise of the status of investigations logged outside of this platform. Tech investigations can take 5 days, have you received a text update?  Can you tell me which of our Customer Service methods have you used to raise a case? Was it 1913, In-app Messaging or Web Messaging? Have you been in contact with them since ?

I haven't received text update yet.

Customer service method was web messaging with not contact after raising the case.

@Pooja Thanks a million for those details. So investigations tend to take 5 -working days, in some cases, a little bit longer. The best thing to do is reach out to Web Messaging or 3Community next Monday or Tuesday if you haven't received an SMS update. Remember we can only check the status for you.