Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Top up disappeared

Harry_Smith
Novice

Top up disappeared

I just bought €10 credit and topped up my phone, the my 3 app says that I topped up on this date and that my balance went up but the money immediately disappeared and has left my balance.
9 REPLIES 9
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Harry_Smith Hello and welcome to 3Community 👋 Tell me, when you check your usage in My3 can you see any charges that may correspond with you topping up? You'll find the steps on where to check this over on All About My3 and Prepay Let me know 👍

No, there was nothing like that.

Ok, pop me a PM with your phone number, full name address and date of birth so I can access your account. Once I have the answer I'll come back here and let you know 👍

Hello, I also had this exactly same problem. I topped up 20 bucks one day and forgot that I had scheduled a top up for the very next day and that top up happened but it just vanished from my balance.

@RodolfoRubens_17719 Good Morning 👋 What Prepay plan do you have? With our 3Prepay 20, if you top up by €20, it is deducted straight away for the plan. The plan is active for 28 days, then you need to top up again to activate the next 28 days. Our blog 👇 should help you with any questions.

All About: Prepay Plan Activation 

Hello Three_Stacey, I am aware of it but what happened was that I topped up a second time the very next day and the balance did also disappeared:

Screenshot 2022-06-13 at 11.51.36.png

As you can see, on 14th May I topped 20 and my balance went to 0 because of the plan, but the very next day the scheduled top up was credited and the balance went to 0 once again.

@RodolfoRubens_17719 Pop me a PM with your name, number, full address & date of birth and I'll have a look at this for you 😊 

The same happened to me. I did a top up in 3rd Feb and set up the schedule top up. So in the 4th Feb it automatic topped up but my balance remained zero.
Can anyone help me? 
@Three_Stacey 

H @Cassio_38033 👋 welcome to 3Community. Do you know what plan you are on? If you're on one of these 3 Prepay 15, 20 or 30 these plans automatically draw down.

What this means is if you're on 3 Prepay 20 and you scheduled a top up for €20 on the 4th of Feb. These funds would have automatically been drawn down to activate your plan. Anytime you top up by the minimum amount or greater, your plan reactivates, your credit is deducted and your allowances are extended for 28 days.