Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Top up error

Macarena
Novice

Top up error

Hi have an issue with top up. I topped up by €20 last month as I do every month and somehow today my allowances are nearly used up. Has swallowed over €140 in credit. Why is this and why is there no option to pick a plan. Thanks, STEVEN
10 REPLIES 10
Macarena
Novice

I also just topped up by just €15 (while on WiFi) and the €4.09 I had left appears to have been wiped out and now I just have a Balance of €15 instead of €19.09. This is an issue

@Macarena Hello 👋 Lets take a look at this for you. Tell me, which price plan are you on and what date did you top-up last month? Was it more than 28 days ago? Let me know. Also, have you checked My3 to see where the €4.09 went? What's showing in there? Once I have all this info I'll have a better idea on why your credit was used up 👍

Maj
Investigator
Investigator

I have the same issue.  Topped up by €20 within 28 days, balance showed as €47.70.  Then I checked my balance the other day and it was €27.70.  I have not used any of my credit.  Where is the €20 gone?  See screenshots below.

Maj_0-1600942797009.png

*Personal details edited by Mod

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Maj Hi there 👋 I've removed your second screenshot as it contained your phone number and name and this is a public forum 👍 If you'd like to pop me a PM with the screenshot along with your address and date of birth I can certainly take a look at your account for you 👌

Maj
Investigator
Investigator

Hi Laura, sent the message through to your private messages.  Thanks.

Maj
Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for solving this for me, 😊

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Maj  You're very welcome, we're always happy to help, have a great weekend 😃

Maj
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

Same problem has happened to me this month - topped up by €20 within 28 day limit, balance showed as €87.20 yesterday after top up and this morning it's back to €67.20 when I haven't used any credit outside my allowance.

Why is this happening again?

Thanks.

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Maj Good morning, I've just popped back to your PM 👌 Once I have your details and can access your account I can advise further 👍