Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Topped Up by €20 but only €10 shows up as credit

SOLVED
RosaCF
Novice

Topped Up by €20 but only €10 shows up as credit

As stated in the title, I topped up my phone via the My3 app by €20 but only €10 appears in the new balance. This is with the 3 Prepay 20 plan. Is this an error or did I miss that €10 is deducted everytime I too up by more than €10, I have been using this prepay plan for several years at this stage and have never had this problem.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@RosaCF No problem at all 😁

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@RosaCF Hello 👋 3 Prepay 20 is a relatively new price plan, did you change over to it recently? With 3 Prepay 20, your €20 credit is deducted for all your fantastic price plan benefits. At the moment, there is a promotion on whereby only €10 deducted if you top up via My3, instant top-up or scheduled top-up. This promotion is running until October 31st.

Must be my mistake then, is this not the plan where you top up by €20 and get all these benefits for free? Or was that an offer only available for a limited time, because I remember using it for quite some time without any charges.

@RosaCF That would be our legacy 3Pay plan, take a look in your My3 account and you'll see the name of your plan on your dashboard. Let me know which one you're on and we'll go from there 👍

I'm on the 3 Prepay 20 plan now, I must have changed it not thinking it would effect the older plan I was on which seems to no longer be available, thanks anyways.

@RosaCF No problem at all 😁