Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Topped me up by 50 not 20

MichaelC
Novice

Topped me up by 50 not 20

Hi I just topped up using 1744, took my card details gave me no option to select which credit and just topped me up €50 all I wanted was my usual €20! What can be done here
8 REPLIES 8
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@MichaelC Hi there, welcome to 3Community. Oh no! Let's take a look at this. Talk me through the options you were given when you dialled 1744 and the options you selected.

Called 1744 as normal, asked me to select which option for top up so picked
2 for for card, then asked me for last 4 digits put it in, then said top up
of 50 complete, normally it asks me do I want my usual top up of 20 press 1

@MichaelC Send me a PM with your details (Phone number, full name, address and date of birth). Once I have these I can access your account, I may need to pass these to our tech team also with your permission? Let me know. 

@MichaelC Hi there, I noticed that you didn't have permission to PM me, I've updated your permissions now so feel free to pop me a PM when you get a chance 👍

I have just topped up again this month and same thing has happened!!! Had
again no option it asked me for last 4 digits of my card then said thank
you you are all topped up. What is going on here!
Regards
Michael
08********

*Personal details edited by Mod

@MichaelC I've removed your phone number from your post as this is a public forum 😉 Send me that PM by clicking on the link in my signature now with your details so I can have our tech team check this for you 👍

Happy to do so but there is no”signature” on this email in order for me to
click on.

@MichaelC Follow the link in your email with your thread title and it will bring you to your thread on Community, there you'll see my replies and signature