Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Topping Up Issue

Modemadfan
Investigator

Topping Up Issue

Hi,

I switched plans fo PrePay 20 today (4/7/2021) and I went into TopUp and selected the amount of €20. However when I went to the validation/verification option that appeared, I got a text message to my phone with a six digit pin to say to complete your purchase of €20 at Mi-Pay input the code which I did. Then I got another text message to say to complete your purchase of 0.20 at Mi-Pay input the code which again I did.

Then the system fell over and I tried again and I got two text messages and input the two codes and then the system/screen fell over again.

I gave up and went into my Bank of Ireland app and did a Top Up Mobile of €20 and I am waiting for this to process.

Is this a Sunday issue? Is it a Three Ireland issue? Or is this a Bank of Ireland issue?

Can you advise.

Thanks

Gary  

18 REPLIES 18

@Modemadfan I'm delighted that 1745 is sorted. As for the verification text, I'm sorry, but I don't have an answer as to why you received two. These texts aren't sent by Three so I have no way to investigate it. 

Scheduled Top Up issue ongoing. My account was not topped up

Top Up Pending Screen.jpg

Deborah, original order still showing as "Awaiting Topup"! Is this the problem??

@Three_Deborah Same here, scheduled top-up never happened again. I did receive the txt message (Saturday) the day prior saying the scheduled top-up would go ahead as planned but it did not and no further messages received.

Hi Deborah,

Also my wife received another two texts thanking her for topping up when there was no Top Up. What is going on with the system?

Gary

@dakaryellow @Modemadfan Good morning, hope you both had a nice weekend. Thanks so much for popping on to let us know, I've passed the details to our Prepay team and will be back as soon as I have info from them on the failures. 

@dakaryellow @Modemadfan Great news! I've received confirmation that a fix went through earlier this morning to rectify what you've been seeing with your scheduled top-ups. Going forward, your top-ups will work as they should. Thanks for your patience while we looked into this and also for flagging this with us originally. 

Hi Laura, fantastic! As mention on PM, I set another scheduled top-up yesterday to run today and that ran successfully early this morning.