Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Trying to transfer prepaid number to billpay

four56

Trying to transfer prepaid number to billpay

Hey Three 

I've been trying to move my Three prepaid number to the new bill pay sim that I've got in the mail. I went through the number porting form and contacting Three rep through chat, nothing happened to my number. I still got 2 separate numbers. What worse is I can only make calls on my new bill pay number and I can't receive any call on that number because whenever anyone tries to call me, they'll get an error message saying the number you've dialled is invalid. I'm not gonna wait on hold for 1 hour plus on the phone to speak to one of your agents on 1913. No one has time for that. You better help me fix this or you're losing a customer.

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@four56 Hello there, I see you've sent us a PM with all your details 👍 @LauraH is getting back to you as we speak. We'll help you there. 

I’m also unable to change my prepay number over to bill pay it’s says that the number cannot be port in. Could you please help.

@Michael574646 Hi there, can I have some more info around this? When you say your Prepay number, has that number always been on Three or are your porting in from a different network?