Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Unable to use Three billing on Google Play store

CDood
Novice

Unable to use Three billing on Google Play store

When I select enable for 3 billing I get a 'Sending account verification text to 3' screen

Then after that I get a message saying

'Error

Sorry there is a technical issue so using your Three bill is not available at the moment. Please select another payment method or try again later.[GN001]

[OR-DVASA2-02]'

any help would be appreciated

16 REPLIES 16
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@CDood Hello there 👋 Let's take a look. Tell me, when you check your address in your Google account, is it set to your current address and the country set to Ireland? Let me know 👍

Wardrone
Novice

I'm experiencing the same issue...

I am experiencing the same issue since I moved to a new phone. My google address is set to Ireland and so is the country.

Yes it's my current address and the country is set to Ireland

Good morning all, 

Let's break this down: when you go to activate 3Billing, the account verification fails. You have all checked that your Google account address is set to Ireland. Next, can you all tell me the name of your plan? You can find this in My3. Let me know.

@CDood @RyanMcGuinness @Wardrone  

My plan is 3 Prepay 20

My plan is 3 Prepay 30 and with this plan I have been able to make purchases on my previous mobile.

@CDood and @RyanMcGuinness thanks a million for that. I'm linking in with the relevant teams about this. Will you send me a PM with your details so I can add your numbers to the investigation? As always, the more examples the better. Cheers

Morning all, just to let you know that I've picked up your PMs and linked in with the teams looking into this. As always, I'll keep you updated and anyone else who is getting the above errror, feel free to send me a PM too. Thanks