Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

Unexpected data charge when applying Internet add-on

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unexpected data charge when applying Internet add-on

Every time I apply an Internet add-on, I am charged an extra 2 Euro for data as though I am consuming data without the add-on.  The most recent example:

Data   23/04/17  11:16   INTERNET   0.20KB   €2.00

Please provide a refund for this occurrence and the past occurrences this year.  I can't see my history earlier than April 23, but could be 2 or 3 more occurrences.

4 REPLIES 4
Stephen
3 Staff

Hi there 👋 Could you send me on your full name, number, address and date of birth and I'll check this out for you? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I send a response to you without everyone else seeing it?  I don't want to share my personal information publicly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Under the above response, there should be an option that says "Need to send me a PM? Click here."

Anonymous
Not applicable

For the record, someone in support gave me €2 credit, but this has happened 4 of the last 4 times I have topped up.  When I asked if the problem would be fixed, I was told, "if it happens again, let us know."  When I asked again if something was done so it won't happen again, again I was told the same thing.  This went back and forth several times.

Why would expect it not to happen again if it happened 4 of the last 4 times and nothing was done to correct the problem?  "Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me."  I have been fooled 4 times, and I expect a 5th time in the future - I am quite ashamed to be so gullible.