Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Unlocking Phone

Lis
Investigator
Investigator

Unlocking Phone

Hi,

I am trying to unlock my phone I got an email that didn't have much information but it stated "You must have topped up your account by 150e using this handset before we can issue you with a network unlock code."

I've had this phone for two and a half years with Three, and I've topped up every month with at least 20euro, Im definitely over 150e, I can't see where to find my bills on my account page, but you can check that, why would it be saying I don't meet the criteria?

Can I get the code sent to me asap please?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
BlackFrost89
Investigator

Hello,

I tried to unlock my iPhone and went through the steps, sent in the IMEI number etc...only to get an automatic e-mail response saying I need to have topped up my account by at least €150 since using 3. Well, I've been using this phone with 3 ever since mid-2016, and topped up by €20 every month. I admit I've never been the best at math, but I'm a bit confused how this apparently does not add up to at least €150 total.

Can anyone help please and get my phone unlocked?

Thank you in advance.

@Lis and @BlackFrost89 Thanks for posting this here, it seems you have a similar query and that's why I moved your post @BlackFrost89 here.

I want to look at both your accounts for the top-up total. Can you send me a PM with your details; full name, number, address and date of birth? The IMEI number of your phones would be great too 👍

Hi Deborah, I sent you a PM there, thanks!

Super stuff 👍 I'll pop back to the PMs as soon as possible.