Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

WHAT IS PRIZESAINTS AND AM I REALLY SUBSCRIBED?

SOLVED
Anonymous
Not applicable

WHAT IS PRIZESAINTS AND AM I REALLY SUBSCRIBED?

I got a text message yesterday at 11.45 along the lines Free msg: enter your pin code, etc then a second message saying I had subscribed to Prizesaints for 10 euro a week ie 5 x 2 euro!!

Is this real? And if so how did it happen?  I rarely use this phone number!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Anonymous
Not applicable

sent pm forgot address!! will do that now.

Thanks for brilliant suggestion.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Anonymous there are many ways to get unknowingly subscribe to a 3party service. The best thing now is to text the word STOP to the five-digit number it has come from to prevent any further charges. With this 5-digit number, you'll also be able to find the contact details of this company by going to servicechecker and putting in the number. Let me know how you get on. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you for reply.  I did as you instructed and texted stop to 57710 and the service checker confirmed it as Prizesaints ect BUT how did it get the number??  Its a phone I rarely use if ever!!  And how do I check my spend as its a PAYG phone?

My credit is now very low but I dont want to top up in case that Prize scam is still working.

How do I get a secure mobile number?

I clicked on the "more details" green button and found the contact info for you. Phone: 0766805132 or some prefer email: help@adsaints.com. Hope this helps 😊 

Anonymous
Not applicable

No that is no help whatsoever, I know the number that sent text, what I dont know is how they got my mobile number, I dont use it!!!  I am not interested in those scam merchants. 

If you click on my name and pop me a PM with your name, number, address, and date of birth I can apply a bar on all premium messaging services for you. Note that this would also block things like charity donation and competition entries. Let me know if you'd like that applied 👍 

Anonymous
Not applicable

sent pm forgot address!! will do that now.

Thanks for brilliant suggestion.