Webtext not working

SOLVED
Lookout

Webtext not working

Tried this morning and also this afternoon, just getting "server error" message

Tried my smart phone and PC
48 REPLIES 48
Explorer

Looking for security codes and then I got "500 Internal Server Error! Something bad happened. Please come back later, Thank you"

Still not working

4 DAYS LATER

Any News On This ?     500 Internal Server Error! Something bad happened. Please come back later, Thank you.

Hi folks, we’re aware that some customers are receiving an error and we’re working to restore service as soon as possible. We'll post back here as soon as we have an update on our side.

500 Internal Server Error! Something bad happened.

After more than 3 days webtext is still not working. When do you estimate that you will have this fixed?

Thank you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @lcion 👋 We don't have an exact time frame on this but we're working to get this resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience with this.

Webtext seems to be working again, but any contacts I had imported from the older Webtext application appear to have been wiped. Contacts UI suggests I have no contacts, and when I click on the option to import from the older app it just says that my contacts were imported already.

HI Kirby 👋 Can you PM me your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can access your account?

Update: I tried downloading my contacts as a CSV, and the download contains all my contacts, so I guess they're in their somewhere, but not showing up in the UI.

Did you have your contacts backed up to your PC before Webtexts went down?