Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Webtext service down

morandj
Investigator

Webtext service down

When will this service be restored?

Will I receive credit or compensation for the reduction in service?

8 REPLIES 8
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

Hi Morandj, We apologise for the disruption to the Webtext service. As this is a free service, we won't be offering credit or compensation. Rest assured, our technical team are continuing to work on this in order to restore full service.  Deb

Anonymous
Not applicable

the service is not working for the last few days how much longer will it take to restore it? 3 always seem to have issues with web text around December... Are you trying to deploy a new version? Well I preffer the working version to a new broken version...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Webtext has been down since 3rd December..it's disgraceful. When will three fix this

@Anonymous @Anonymous . We don't have a timeframe right now but are continuing to work to get a resolution. We apologise for any inconvenience caused as a result. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the reply, but the service has been down a very long time
now..

@Anonymous I understand and I can assure you that we want to have the service restored in full. The investigation is open and work is continuing in an effort to get this sorted. 

Deb,
Webtexts are part of the service as far as I am concerned.
It is one of the reasons I use your service.

I consider this problem as a reduction in service.

Regards,
Dominic Moran

Hi All, all updated regarding the web text and works are all being updated on this link if ye would like to keep an eye on it here