Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Why can I no longer buy 500MB internet using existing credit

Der58
Investigator

Why can I no longer buy 500MB internet using existing credit

I try to buy 500MB internet using existing credit but now it just hangs and says pending.

9 REPLIES 9
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Der58 Hello there, sometimes a request for an add-on can go to pending but goes through after some time. Can you tell me has the 500 MB been added since? 

Got up and running only after contacting customer care. I was told it didn't go through due to "a glitch in the system". This is the second time in a row that I had to go through customer care to get my ad on activated.

@Der58 I'm delighted that our friends over in customer Care helped you out 😊 since this has happened to you twice, I'm wondering was an investigation opened on your behalf? If not, I'll link in with the tech team for you, to begin with, send me your full name, number, address and date of birth via PM. Thanks

Yes, the last agent promised to flag it. However, on past experiences I won't be holding my breath.

@Der58 Do send me on your details when you get time, and we can link in with the tech team on your behalf 😊

This is also an issue with me too, but also the app is not allowing me to top-up my phone either. leaving me to choice but to use all my remaining credit in minutes when using data. I contacted help using the app and was told it was my fault. This isn't the first time I've been blamed for an issue that is clearly Three's. If they could just admit responsibility and apologize it wouldn't be so infuriating.

@07686331  I'd like to look into this for you. So, you cannot top-up on the app or apply a data bundle? Have you tried on the My3 webpage? Let me know 👌

It went through after 4 hours or so. But couldn't top up or buy addons using the three webpage either, just kept getting the "oops" message. Even customer support couldn't add it manually for me, but they have done that for me in the past.

@07686331 Thanks for getting back to me and I'm glad it worked for you 😃 If this happens again (hopefully it won't) pop us a message here so we can take a look for you 👍