Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

top-ups too frequent

Una2

top-ups too frequent

I topped up on an 15 January, '21 and again on 10 February,'21 and now my balance is too low again on 19 February. What's happening? I always topped up after exactly 4 weeks with no problem. Looking forward to hearing from you as to what's happening. Thanks Úna

2 REPLIES 2
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Una2 Hello there and welcome to 3Community 👋 There are many reasons why your credit can be going down, take a look at All About: Prepay Credit for ideas on this. Tell me, have you checked your My3 account to ensure your plan is active and to check your usage since you last topped up? Let me know and we'll go from there 👍

@Una2 It seems you replied to the automatic email notification 😲 Email notifications let you know when somebody replies to your post, likes your posts, or even accepted your post as a solution. You also get email notifications to let you know you have a PM. Unfortunately, we don't have access to that mailbox to respond to Community members and a few other members have done this too. Can you respond to this Public post by clicking on 'reply' below this comment?