Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

topped up but not given a month

Ardrua
Investigator

topped up but not given a month

I topped up online yesterday via online, payment accepted and €20 credit applied  but MY three shows that credit runs out tomorrow and I need to use data to keep in touch - it will be eaten up in minutes if unlimited data allowance not applied.

App not working - online support not working - Chat - no one there.

How do you get to talk to someone in support ?

4 REPLIES 4
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Ardrua I'd really like to help you here 👍 Does it say that your plan is due to expire tomorrow or your credit? Can you see the recent top-up in your My3 app as well?

Hi Deborah,

Yes it shows that I did top up yesterday by €20. My credit was due to run out tomorrow but I topped up early as I was  not sure of the exact date due to problems with the three app.

It says on the app as of this morning that my credit expires tomorrow ( I can not log into app at the moment as it appears to be down as is the My three part of the website for checking credit)

Thank You

John

It does show my €20 euro top up plus the €10 credit I had previously. 

@Ardrua thanks for that. Because your recent top-up is confirmed your new allowance should be in place. I'll need access to your account to check that it's queued and to reassure you too. Can you send me a PM with your details? full name, number, address and date of birth?