Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

3 billing disappeared in Google play store as a pay method

SOLVED
Darren03
Novice

3 billing disappeared in Google play store as a pay method

Is 3 Billing unavailable in Google play store and system? I couldn't use it to pay, tried delete the payment method and add back to solve the issue, but 3 billing are not there as an option anymore, does anyone have similar issue as me?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

I just mentioned all the different method I tried, but I just found out is now working in play store. The option appears and after and I added it back as a payment method, everything works fine, maybe you can tell the other user to wait a few hours before it reappears, thanks for your attention.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Darren03 It's possible that @ABCDE over here is experience the same thing as you. I've asked a few questions on that thread. Can you check those and let me know? 

I have used it yesterday and it works perfectly fine, then today after 1am, it just said unavailable in Google play and it don't work, after I removed it, I tried to sign out, uninstall play store, restart device and change sim slot, none of them worked.

I just mentioned all the different method I tried, but I just found out is now working in play store. The option appears and after and I added it back as a payment method, everything works fine, maybe you can tell the other user to wait a few hours before it reappears, thanks for your attention.

Hey, @Darren03 can you tell me what you did to make it reappear as an option in the Payment Method? I am having the same issue and I can't solve it.