Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

5G availability on corporate plan

SOLVED
_sean_
Novice

5G availability on corporate plan

I'm just off from a chat session with Three Ireland where I was enquiring about 5G availability. It popped up on my phone about a week ago for about an hour but I haven't seen it since. I've read that Three Ireland was making 5G available to everyone but the agent tells me that it's not available on corporate plans yet.

Anyone have more information on this ? Is there a date I can work towards ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@_sean_ Thanks so much for the PM with your full plan name 👍 I can confirm that the 3 GOV Staff 10GB Talk SIM18 is not compatible with the 5G add-on for now. Keep checking out 3Community for updates on 5G in the future 👌

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
billbond4
Leader

It says its available on business plans
https://www.three.ie/5g/5g-plans/
But its the account manager of the plan who will have to enable it for users.

Thanks for the reply. I've been in touch with Three corporate team this morning and they weren't clear on whether 5g is included in their plans or not. There was some mention of an add on but when I pushed for details, I didn't get any answers. No option was given to say that account manager would enabled 5g etc. Not sure what to do.

Are you the account manager or a user of the business account?

I'm on a "3 GOV Staff" account. No manager on my account per se (I think) Do you know if there's a 5G add on that I need to purchase in order to avail of 5G ?

Send a pm to one of the mods here with your account details and they will look into it

@_sean_ Hi there, at the moment 5G is available on certain phone plans. You mentioned you have a 3 Gov Staff plan, do you have the full name of this plan? It's quite possible that 5G isn't available on your current plan. If you are unsure of the full name of your plan, do send us a PM 😊

@billbond4  thanks for helping @_sean_ out here. 

@_sean_ Thanks so much for the PM with your full plan name 👍 I can confirm that the 3 GOV Staff 10GB Talk SIM18 is not compatible with the 5G add-on for now. Keep checking out 3Community for updates on 5G in the future 👌