Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Allow special characters in website login password.

SOLVED
mintyraym
Connector

Allow special characters in website login password.

Hi.

I think being limited to using a combination of only 10 numbers and letters does not allow for extra secure password complexity. Please allow for longer passwords (at least 16 characters) and allow using special characters (ASCII) (examples: %$£"! and so on) to make much stronger passwords.

Thanks. Robot Happy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@mintyraym Hi there and welcome back 😊 All suggestions here are given consideration by our future developments team and I have passed this onto to them plus your post over here . Looking forward to more posts from you.

Stay safe 💪

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@mintyraym Hi there and welcome back 😊 All suggestions here are given consideration by our future developments team and I have passed this onto to them plus your post over here . Looking forward to more posts from you.

Stay safe 💪

Hello again Deborah.

I just hope that they do the right thing and improve the password setup. At present, users are limited to only 6-10 characters and can only use letters and numbers - that's a fairly weak password. Robot Frustrated

I know that Eir allow special characters in their passwords. There's no excuse not to follow suit. Robot Frustrated

I found out that the Vodafone website also accepts special characters in their password. Please Three, update your password setup soon! Robot Frustrated