Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Deception with Three scammers

carolinagsi

Deception with Three scammers

Last Saturday 04/09/2021 from the live chat with Three, I spoke to a person and told him that I needed an internet service at home and that I needed it installed quickly because I needed it for work.
That person advised me the 4G Modem with a contract without permanence and paying 30€ per month.
She informed me that I would have my modem in 48 hours, which I accepted.
I placed the order online with her and paid 109€ by credit card, which Three immediately deducted from my account.
At the end of the conversation, I received an email to upload my documents.
I upload the required documents with a clear photo quality.
When I saw that I did not receive a reply, I phoned on Sunday and another person answered and told me that the documents did not look good.
They send me 3 times a link to upload documents, because the link was giving error in all devices and browsers.
Finally I managed to upload the documents.
On Monday, without receiving any reply, I spoke to 3 more people via chat, and the last one told me that it seems that the system has been blocked with my documents and I have to wait between 24/72 hours, which means that I will not have my modem in 48 hours, as the first person who made the sale had told me.
Today I receive a call from Three telling me that they are cancelling my order because my address is wrong, that I should place a new order with the correct address and that the 109 € that they had already charged me would not be returned to me for another 30 days!!!!
Another order means another 109 €.
I place the order, pay by credit card and upload documentation.
Approximately 1 hour later I receive an email telling me that I can not make the contract with Three, they do not give me any explanation and they cancel the order.
ANOTHER 109€ THAT I WON'T SEE FOR ANOTHER 1 MONTH!!!!
I talk to another person from the chat and he recommends me the modem but with the prepaid option.
I would also like to mention that no one knows how to tell you why they cancel contracts.
So I do, ANOTHER ORDER AND THIS ONE FOR 139€ THAT THREE CHARGES ME AT THE MOMENT!!!!
Since Saturday until today I have paid Three 357 € of which 218 € I WILL NOT SEE FOR ANOTHER MONTH!!!! THIS IS A DISGRACE TO YOUR COMPANY!!!!
Since 2.00pm until 19.30 pm I have received 15 mails from Three with cancellations, acceptances, all repeated!!!!
You have an incredible lack of control.
On top of that you send me confirmation of 2 DIFFERENT SHIPMENTS with a different tranking number!!!
I don't know if I'm a contract, prepaid or not at all!!!

What I do know is that you have swindled me out of 357€ in 4 days.

1 REPLY 1
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@carolinagsi Good morning. This is not what we like to hear and I'd love to look into this further for you. I'd like to see why the Billpay orders were cancelled and also which orders have been shipped to you. Please send me a PM with all order numbers, your full name, address and date of birth so I can access them. I'll keep an eye out for your PM.