Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Free gift query?

gingercat
Novice

Free gift query?

Hi there! First post! I recently moved to three and got a new handset.  My shop had run out of the free gift headphones.  Can anyone tell me how I can claim them?

Many thanks!

9 REPLIES 9
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@gingercat Hello there 👋 Let's take a look at this for you - let me know the make and model of the phone you bought so I can check the details of the promotion 😀

Hi there!

I bought a Samsung S21 as part of my 2 year contract. Got it in the West
Street Drogheda branch about 9 days ago.

Many thanks!

Michelle Corry

@gingercat Thanks for letting me know Michelle. To claim your free gift you simply need to download the Samsung Members app. In there you'll find the option to claim your gift, you'll need your IMEI and proof of purchase and this needs to be done within 60 days of purchase so don't delay 😉

hi there, I would like to know how I can claim my headphones. I purchased a Galaxy A52S in a Three store and was told I was entitled to a pair of headphones. I have the Samsung Members app installed, but I don't see option to claim my gift? I even contacted Samsung, but have not heard anytyhing.

@maxp Hi there, that's strange that Samsung advised they haven't heard anything, as it's an offer in association with them. What date did you buy your phone? Let me know and we'll go from there 👌

hi Deborah, the phone was purchased on September 17th. 

@maxp You seem to be within the criteria for this. Tell me when you go to the Samsung members app are you doing this on your new phone or your old phone?

Have you tried the link on the Samsung's website? You've only 30 days to redeem this offer click here and those Galaxy buds are fabulous.

hi Deborah, I was informed to go into the Samsung Members app, click on Benefits and follow the instructions, but when I go to Benefits, I just see a blank screen with "No Content". 

Thanks for the link. I've submitted all my information and receipts so hopefully I should get them in the post!

@maxp that's great. remember it takes 7 days for it to be approved and the up to 45 days for delivery 💪