cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not getting email notifications for Three Community.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Pathfinder

I am not getting email notifications for Three Community.

Hi.

I'm not getting email notifications for Three Community thread posts.

In the 'Subscriptions and Notifcations' section - I check all the boxes but when I go back - they are all unchecked again.

Under 'Notifcation Settings' - I have 'Automatically subscribe me to all topics or reviews I participate in' checked on.

Can this be remedied?

Thanks.

Edit: I did get an email notification saying I have a new PM. But I never got email notifications when someone posted on a thread.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
3 Community Manager

Re: I am not getting email notifications for Three Community

Ok, I've made a little change, can you let me know if you get an email about this post? Not going to 'mention' you in it, so it doesn't send that email instead Smiley Happy

22 REPLIES
3 Moderator

Re: I am not getting email notifications for Three Community.

Hi there 👋 Everything with your profile looks set up to receive them, are the notifications being sorted into your spam folder in error? 

Pathfinder

Hi Stephen. No, I checked the spam box and there's nothing there.

Pathfinder

not.png

I checked these boxes and returned later to this screen and they are all unchecked again. That looks like the issue.

3 Community Manager

After you tick the boxes, you need to go back up to 'Email Subscriptions Options' and click 'Delete Selected Subscriptions', like the below. Was that the step that was missing @mintyraym?

Pathfinder

Hi Sheena.

I have the 'Delete Selected Subscriptoins' option but wouldn't that mean I will never get notifications?

I presume that I need to have those boxes checked to get notifications of posts on my threads. After I check the boxes - should there be a 'Confirm' or 'Apply' or 'Save' button or something similar to click?

3 Staff

3 Community Manager

If a thread or topic is in that list of subscriptions, then that means you are subscribed to those topics and should get a notification when posts are added.

If you tick one or two and select 'Delete Selected Subscriptions' then you won't be subscribed to them anymore.

Could you try scrolling to the top of this page, select 'Topic Options' and unsubscribe, then refresh the page and click 'Subscribe to Updates'? Just to see if it adds it correctly then.

Also as an aside, if I tag your name like this @mintyraym you should get an email to say that someone has mentioned you. Did you get that email?
Pathfinder

Hi Sheena.

Ah, I see. I misunderstood why those boxes needed to be checked.

I did as you suggested with Topic Options for this thread.

Yes, I did get an email notification when you included @mintyraym in your first post on this thread but not on your most recent post. That's odd.

Pathfinder

Hi @Three_Karen. No, not fully.