cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not getting email notifications for Three Community.

SOLVED
Tutor

Re: I am not getting email notifications for Three Community

No problem @mintyraym, I'll look at changing the wording on that page so it makes more sense. 

The email that is not going to you is called the 'general subscription email', so I'm going to take a deeper look into why it's not working, and I'll let you know what I find out. 

Thanks a mill for letting me know Smiley Happy 

Pathfinder

Cheers Sheena. :-)

By the way - I did indeed receive notifications for both posts you made when you mentioned '@mintyraym' in them. I'm not sure why but I did not notice them both yesterday.

Tutor

Ok, I've made a little change, can you let me know if you get an email about this post? Not going to 'mention' you in it, so it doesn't send that email instead Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Tutor

Hi @mintyraym, so this is interesting, we just got a bounce back email from you, basically to say that your email domain rejected the 'general subscription email'. So it looks like your email provider is rejecting that particular email for some reason.

Do you have another email address that you could change to in your settings to try out instead?
Pathfinder

Hi Sheena.

Re: Post #13 Yes, I received that email - a bit delayed but that is perfectly fine - as long as I get notifications is main thing. Thank you very much. The customer care here is excellent.

Also - the reason I did not notice the email for the 2nd post you did yesterday that mentioned '@mintyraym' was because it was slightly delayed also.

Cheers. :-)

Tutor

Pathfinder

Re: Post 14

I added 'ThreeCommunity@three.ie' to a whitelist on my email settings. I have yet to receive new notificaions though.

It's odd how some emails got through but some (or one?) was bounced back.

Tutor

Hopefully that whitelisting will help, the bounce back email simply said that your email domain rejected it. 

I'll let you know if I see any more of those bounce backs for you, but it was just that one so far Smiley Happy

Pathfinder

Between 4pm-5pm, I got an email notification about post #14. Although that post did contain '@mintyraym' in it. It got bounced back so I don't know how I eventually received it. Also it's date stamp is 1:50pm today.

Also to answer an earlier question in post 14 -- I don't have another email address that I can use.

Pathfinder

Morning all.

Yestereve at 8:38pm I got another notification email even though it had a timestamp of 11:09am.

This morn I checked my emails and I have 2 more Three emails:

A notification for Message 11 and an email with the subject 'Did you get the answer you needed?'.

I seem to have received most notifications but they end up in some sort of limbo for a while first.

Tags (1)