Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

My3 app and multiple accounts

Scout

My3 app and multiple accounts

Hi, I have 2 broadband (bill pay a pre pay) and a mobile account. I used to be able log onto each account using the mobile number and view all details. Now with the new my3 app you are required to set your username with your email address. This poses a problem with multiple accounts. I do not believe I should have to create multiple email accounts and I want to how can I link multiple accounts to my email address or how do you allow different username alias associated to the email address. This has now effectively blocked me from being able to setup my3 for my 2 broadband band accounts. This is a definite backward customer and service experience.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
3 Moderator

Re: My3 app and multiple accounts

Hi there 👋 I'd be more than happy to check this out for you can you send me a PM with your 2 broadband number, address, surname and date of birth and we'll go from there? 😁

Highlighted
Scout

Hi

How do I PM you. Is it just to reply or a different method

Ger
Highlighted
3 Moderator

Hi @Gerrymcm I have looked into this further for you and the best way to explain is that each number can only be linked to one email address for security reasons. Thanks for your suggestion and feedback all of which is valued and I'll pass this onto the relevant team. Here is a blog all about re-registering for My3 you can check out all the info here 👉 Click here