cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Sony & Apple phones

Anonymous
Not applicable

New Sony & Apple phones

When are Three going to announce details of the upcoming smartphones from Sony & Apple. No mention whatsoever regarding this on the Three website even though details of these new phones have been released by both Sony & Apple over a fortnight ago. I notice on the main page of the Three website there is a section for "Coming Soon" phones which always seems to be blank.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Sony & Apple phones

Good point douglaslad, plus you can pre order with Vodafone Ireland but no sign here with Three. 

Hi, we are still waiting on an update. As soon as we have any details it will be advertised on the site

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's funny but Three Ireland has not even acknowledged the existance of these new phones on it's website, yet the new iPhone 6s is available for pre order on Three UK with delivery this coming friday. Also Vodafone Ireland have a special edition Xperzia Z5 exclusive to them being made available to their customers . It seems to me Three Ireland has very little interest in keeping their customers up to date and one look at the Three Ireland website confirms this with the "coming soon" section blank and old information regarding the O2 takeover still stuck on the homepage as if we didn't know about this already. "Thank god for choice and competition".

Anonymous
Not applicable

Couldnt agree with you more douglaslad, well said. Lets see if they respond to this now...

Anonymous
Not applicable

I shall be paying a visit to my local Three store in the morning to see if I can get any information regarding the release date of the upcoming Sony &  Apple phones, always found them very helpful and informative compared to the Three website which in my opinion is totally useless and a waste of time. In fairness other Irish mobile carrier websites are not much better and in some cases worse than Three's, one exception is Vodafone site which is frequently updated but that's the only positive thing I can say about them.

3 Staff

Hi Dougslad, we don't have the info just yet but it will be posted to the website quite soon. Watch this space Smiley Happy