Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Scam

LorcanBrennan
Novice

Scam

Hi i am looking to speak to customer service about a link that i clicked on then i got a text to say that i am subscribed to a ‘mobiplanet’ and i would like to block this person and cancel any money they have taken / try to take from me
7 REPLIES 7
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@LorcanBrennan Can you tell me if you have a Prepay or BillPay account so I can move your post to the right board? The name "mobiplanet" rings a bell, but can you tell me that number that it came from? Usually it has a 5 digit number.

DH21
Novice

I have also just been sent a msg from this Mobiplanet Scam. I had not subscribed to any link but can see Three still applied charge to my latest bill. I have sent a STOP msg to 57976.
How do I get my money recouped?
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@DH21 Welcome to 3Community 👋 You'll need to send a text saying STOP to that number. Any other disputes regarding a refund will need to be sent via email. Check out Premium Rate Services: FAQs  for more info including the email address to contact 👍

How do i get signed off this scam? Im not happy with this service
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@LorcanBrennan Are you receiving messages from 57976 also? If so, text STOP to that number to unsubscribe and be sure to check out the article I linked above for details on disputing the charge 

. Hi. I am on prepay and am also getting hit with this scam. They are using the name MintedMobi.com and the number 57976. Could you please stop this number and other premium numbers contacting me please.

@John_04119 Hi there, you'll need to text the word STOP to 57976. @LauraH gave some info above too. But here's our help blog for Premium SMS click here