Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Setting up My3 on a DualSIM phone

EastN
Investigator

Setting up My3 on a DualSIM phone

I'm out of he country at the moment, so I have my Three SIM in the 2nd slot of a Dual SIM phone. I get regular Texts from Three telling me about roaming rates abroad, so I know that Three can send me automated texts, but I'm not getting the Security codes when I try to log in to send a WebText, so I thought I'd try the My3 app, to see if that would help, but apparently it wasn't designed for Dual SIM phones, because it doesn't see my Three SIM, and I can't set the app up.

Any suggestions? I'd rather not carry two phones to keep access to my Irish number while I'm out of the country.

11 REPLIES 11

Your tech team can tell from their logs which numbers requested a security code but failed to login. You don't need my date of birth to do that.

The fact that I don't recall ever providing you with my date of birth in the first place adds to my scepticism.

Still receiving my "Security Codes" at 9AM Irish time the following day (by which time they have obviously expired). Other Texts are recieved immediately, as expected.