cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrades

Anonymous
Not applicable

Upgrades

Hi all, can you please check and advise me if the following is correct. I am searching for a new iphone 6s and if I choose to buy a phone using my upgrade rather than be a new customer I am only making a saving of €40 euro?  Surely an upgrade is worth more that €40? Eg 6s 64g on flexi plan is €479 and using an upgrade is €439. 6splus on flexi plan is €579 and upgrade price is €539. Sinead 

3 REPLIES 3
3 Community Manager

Re: Upgrades

Hi Shindalost,  thanks for getting in touch Smiley Happy We're constantly reviewing our plans, prices and service and these will vary depending on when you sign up or upgrade. Are you looking to stay on the same plan with the upgrade or move onto one of the Flex Max Plans? Thanks, Linda. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Linda, thank you for your reply. I am looking to change phone & bill type but I am upset to see that the only benefit using the upgrade option is €40 for the type of package that I am interested in. Is this the correct upgrade allowance for me or is there any issues with the website ? I understand it was undergoing maintenance last night? Sinead 

3 Community Manager

Hi Sinead, can you pop me a PM with your account details and I can go through the upgrade here with you. Thanks, Linda.