cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want €10 Credit Free....?

Tutor

Want €10 Credit Free....?

...all you need to do is help others here on the Community! The person who has the most Accepted Solutions on the 1st of each month will get €10 credit added to their account or bill.

Our way of saying thanks Smiley Happy

19 REPLIES 19
Tutor

Re: Want €10 Credit Free....?

Congrats to @Anonymous, you are the most helpful member in October! Send me a PM with your number and I'll add that €10 credit Smiley Happy

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you - what a nice surprise!

Not sure why exactly.  It certainly lightens up the troubleshooting, though!

Tutor

This months winner is..... @Anonymous ! Not strictly valid as you answered your own question, but there's no other entries this month so the tenner is all yours! Smiley Very Happy

Drop me a PM with your number and I'll add that €10 credit for you now Smiley Happy

Keep helping each other out folks and you could win €10 next month!

Tags (3)
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @Sheena. PM sent.

Best regards.

Tutor

Congrats to @Anonymous, you're our most helpful user in December! Drop me a PM with your details, and I'll add your €10 free credit Smiley Happy

Remember everyone to keep helping others on the Community, and you could win €10 as our most helpful member in January!

Tutor

First month of 2016 done and dusted, with @Bj2011 as the most helpful user on the Community! €10 coming your way Smiley Happy 

Hero

Thanks Sheena Smiley Happy

Leader

Hey Bj2011,

You're welcome Smiley Happy

Joolz 

Tutor

Sorry it's a few days behind folks but we have our most helpful user for February to reveal!

Drumroll... it's @Bj2011! Congrats, €10 credit coming your way for being super helpful as always Smiley Happy