cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want €10 Credit Free....?

Tutor

Re: Want €10 Credit Free....?

Congrats again to @Bj2011! You're the most helpful user in March, €10 coming your way!

Tutor

My apologies that this is a bit overdue this month! Our most helpful user in April was...... @Bj2011! Congrats, €10 coming your way Smiley Happy

Hero

Thanks Sheena :-)

Leader

@Bj2011 - which number would you like me to apply the credit to? 

Hero

@Three_Joolz wrote:

@Bj2011 - which number would you like me to apply the credit to? 

I've sent a PM now.

Tutor

The most helpful user on the Community in May was.......... @Anonymous Smiley Happy Drop me a PM with your details and €10 credit is coming your way!

Anonymous
Not applicable

For reals??! Deadly! Thanks a mill! PM'ing you now.

Tutor

Awww, no winner in June I'm afraid Smiley Sad

Keep helping others on the Community, and when you have an answer to a question you've asked, make sure to accept it as a solution! It doesn't count if you answer your own question Smiley Wink

Tutor

Another month, another €10 credit to the most helpful user! And this month we have a 4-way tie! 

The winners are @Anonymous, @PKen, @Bj2011 and @Anonymous. Drop us a PM with your details so we can add your share of the €10 credit Smiley Happy

Tutor

Happy September everyone!

Congrats again to @Bj2011, on earning himself another crisp €10 credit Smiley Happy

Drop me a PM and I'll add that for you now Bj2011!

This will be the last month that we give out €10 credit as we'll soon be launching our new Legends. You can see more info on that here - http://community.three.ie/t5/Using-the-Community/The-Legends/m-p/753127