Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

What does Renewal Date mean

SOLVED
Anonymous
Not applicable

What does Renewal Date mean

Hi All, newbie here with probably a newbie question.

I run a webtext "alert" system for local community (by way of background)

On my account dashboard it says my "Renewal date" is xx/xx/xx.

Does that mean my account will expire by that date unless I top up (even if I already have plenty of credit)?

Thanks, but I have had a look around and it is unclear.

BTW our account is a pay-as-you-go

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@Anonymous Thanks for your input & you are correct in saying the renewal date is in relation to when the web text allowance renews.

@Anonymous With any of our Pre-Pay accounts as long as you make one chargeable call within a 6 month period the SIM & the account will remain active. That renewal date you're seeing is 100% referring to the webtext and not account expiry.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous renewal for webtext means that on that date you'll get your fresh number of webtexts again. nothing to do without your account. If you're seeing that on your My3 then it refers to you pay as you go plan ut in this instance I think you are looking at your webtext renewal date. hope that helps

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks CP, what I am concerned about is last year 3 moth balled the account through "inactivity". By inactivty they meant not buyng top-ups. The account is almost exclusively used for webtext alerts to fellow residents in my estate (news updates etc). It has plenty of credit and I make the odd phone call to keep it active.

So I'm worried if there is a cut off date looming on the horizon and how do I find out?

@Anonymous Thanks for your input & you are correct in saying the renewal date is in relation to when the web text allowance renews.

@Anonymous With any of our Pre-Pay accounts as long as you make one chargeable call within a 6 month period the SIM & the account will remain active. That renewal date you're seeing is 100% referring to the webtext and not account expiry.