Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

A random but perfect gift

Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

A random but perfect gift

The Mod team are everyday people just like you. We do the shopping down the road, we get a take away more often than we’d like to admit, and we love a good bargain. We check 3Plus on a regular basis to see what’s new and personally I check the local offers too. Recently, one discount caught my eye and simply because a special somebody deserved a little surprise.

Three_Deborah_0-1601463249192.png

Like so many others this year, my mother found lockdown taxing, and yet she carried on like a superstar. So after seeing this amazing offer, I thought why not? To be honest, it couldn’t have been easier to put through this order.

• Go to your 3Plus app or desktop site ( I used desktop)
  • Select redeem code via web
  • The code is then displayed, copy it, and as the image above shows “click here”
  • This takes you to Madflowers website & directly to the bouquet of flowers
  • Add to basket, scroll down, and paste in your code.
  • You’ll see that the price has reduced from €35 to €29
  • Proceed to checkout and pay 😄

TIP: You’re asked for the delivery phone number, put in your own if this is a surprise. You also have the option of including a card.

The order was placed on a Friday and I requested delivery for Tuesday. There was no dilly-dallying, I received an early text to say who is delivering the flowers and when. Right in the middle of the given timeframe, I got a call from an extremely happy person also known to me as Mam. She described the delivery as a 3-foot tall box, so she really didn’t have a clue as to what was inside. Imagine her delight when she saw all those colours peeping up at her? The below pics are what came out of that 3-foot box, except the fresh water: 

Three_Deborah_1-1601463249319.png

A random gift, a thank you, a birthday or anniversary present, maybe a congratulations? Whatever it is, 3Plus and MADflowers have the perfect solution with a gorgeous bouquet of 30 roses.

@RoryRu  @billbond4  @Donegal-3 

5 REPLIES 5
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Three_Deborah What a lovely, thoughtful idea and such beautiful flowers 😍

You cant go wrong with Flowers !

billbond4
Leader

@Three_Deborah thought I would have gotten my flowers today 😊

Donegal-3
Connector

Love it the Gift of Giving 🥰 Loving these offer on the 3 Plus App ...The Peter Marks vouchers are great too 💇🏼‍♀️

@billbond4 I thought @LauraH was sending you flowers 😄 😄 @Donegal-3 I do need to get that hair treatment soon 👍