Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Checking upgrade but told to talk to online expert

Peter_C
Investigator

Checking upgrade but told to talk to online expert

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if this has happen anyone else. I'm due an upgrade and I was looking last week at phones but didn't get one. I went into to look again yesterday and when I click check for upgrade it tells me to talk to an expert. I can't fins where to talk to an expert online. I can't find a link to live chat either. Anyone else experiencing this? 

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Peter_C Hello, are you checking for an upgrade through My3? Have you logged in since you posted this?  We also have in-app messaging as well as Live Chat, but you'll need to have any pop-up blockers switched off for that 👍

I've logged on the website since and I get the same message. I have pop ups allowed for the 3 website. I can't login into to app, everytime I try I get error 400.

@Peter_C Some customers are experiencing issues with their My3 accounts in our app and on the website at the moment which our tech team are working to resolve as soon as possible. This may be why you are getting these errors. Can I ask are you a business customer? You can speak to our chat team here https://www.three.ie/chat/, but if no one is available the chat option may not pop.

I can check out an upgrade for you if you would. Pop me a PM with your details and what phones you are looking at and I can go through pricing with you.