Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Google Play Promotion

LauraH
3 Mod Retired

Google Play Promotion

Did you know that you can get up to €5 off your first Google Play purchase? Read on to find out how…..

The bargain lover in me recently spotted this fantastic promotion on the 3Plus app, have you availed of it yet? If you’re an Android customer and haven’t used Pay by Mobile yet (or you haven’t made a purchase since before March 1st 2020) then you really should!

Three_Laur_0-1603975722047.jpeg

Signing up was really easy. If you haven’t signed up for 3Billing previously, here’s how:

• In the Google Play Store tap the 3 lines in the top left-hand corner
  • Select Payment Methods
  • Select ‘Add a Payment Method’ and then ‘Use 3Billing’

Now, the fun part – choosing what you’d like to purchase. For me, I was looking for a good family Halloween movie so I decided to use my discount towards purchasing The Addams Family.

Three_Laur_1-1603975722072.jpeg

There are no codes required so don’t worry if you don’t see the discount when making the purchase, this is applied after the transaction completes via a refund. Simply make your purchase and your refund will be issued shortly afterward. If you’re a Prepay customer make sure you have enough credit to cover the entire amount initially, if you’re Bill Pay you’ll see the charge and subsequent refund when you get your bill. Oh and don’t forget this must be done on your Android device, not a PC or laptop.

As my purchase was €13.99 initially the refund meant I was only charged €8.99, #winning. If you decide to purchase something for less than €5 – maybe you want to rent a movie costing €3.99? – that’s allowed too. You’ll simply be refunded your full €3.99 payment.

For more info have a look over here 👉 click here  and for Google Play terms and conditions here you go 👉 click here.

I hear my microwave pinging so I’m off to grab my popcorn and enjoy my movie, happy shopping folks 😃

0 REPLIES 0