Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

Guilty Pleasure (film)

Highlighted
Champion

Guilty Pleasure (film)

Hitman is on Channel 4 at the moment. A particular favourite of mine. Yes I know the script and story are probably rubbish and it wouldn't win an award but I still think it's cool. Another guilty pleasure of mine is the resident evil series of films (Cant wait for RE5). So what, if any, is yours?

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Champion

Re: Guilty Pleasure (film)

Ooh that bit with the laser room in the first RE always spooks me out big time! *shudders* never seen it all the way through but often caught that scene in the pub before the barman changes channel in shock!

Highlighted
Champion

Highlighted
Champion

@cookie2point0 wrote:

Hitman is on Channel 4 at the moment. A particular favourite of mine. Yes I know the script and story are probably rubbish and it wouldn't win an award but I still think it's cool. Another guilty pleasure of mine is the resident evil series of films (Cant wait for RE5). So what, if any, is yours?

Watching the US open Golf at the moment Cookie! Looking forward to watching the latest Transformers film with my eldest Son. It does exactly what it says on the tin and at his age it's excellent, non stop action. I'd usually watch a lot of films but lately there has been nothing but rubbish released. Haven't seen Thor yet, has anyone?

Highlighted
Champion

Omg cookie that is totally too scary for me! I bottled it halfway through!

Even though I've seen it like ten times before!

*peeps out between fingers to see is it over*

Highlighted
Champion

Meh. A former H&A star as Thor. It was bad enough he played shatners father!! No haven't and probably won't see it. I'm a little old school and like the classics. Haven't like any transformer movie so far but do own the original cartoon movie with Orson Welles. Classic Smiley Happy Now trying to educate my own sons on the classics. Can't say it's going too well after watching the same episode of firman sam 10 times in the last 48hrs.
Highlighted
Champion

Spoiler Podge

-----
They blur the end Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Champion

I gave up trying to that a long time ago Cookie! Just let them watch what they are happy with and enjoy the fact they are enjoying it. I smile when I see the excitement on my Son's face watching films like Transformers. Don't get me wrong I think they've been very weak films but when you're 12 they are great. When he gets a bit older I'll start showing him the classics again!

Highlighted
Champion

No no. Mould em while they're young. It watches the classics or else it gets the hose Smiley Very Happy

Although we do enjoy Shaun the seep together so he's got taste Smiley Wink
Highlighted
Champion