cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Prizes Added - Exclusive Christmas Competition!

SOLVED
Tutor

More Prizes Added - Exclusive Christmas Competition!

Competition Closed! Congrats to both our winners Smiley Happy

Merry Christmas everyone!

One of my favourite things to do at this time of year is curl up and watch TV with a cup of hot chocolate, and what’s a cup of hot chocolate without marshmallows? Smiley Happy

Recently we launched the HTC A9 on Three - http://community.three.ie/t5/New-Releases/HTC-One-A9/td-p/748263 - which is the first phone on the network to feature the Marshmallow Android Update. To celebrate this release we have a HTC Media Link to give away, exclusively here on the Community!

All you need to do is tell us your favourite thing about winter. Is it the Christmas movies, the shopping, curling up indoors while the weather outside rages on?

Everyone who posts here is in to win a HTC Media Link! Perfect Christmas present for yourself or any friends or family members with a HTC Smiley Happy

Wirelessly share content from your phone to your high-definition TV with the HTC Media Link HD. It’s quick, convenient, and completely cordless, and allows you to stream your favourite content. It supports devices running on Sense 4 and Sense 4+. To verify the software of your device, please tap on All apps > Settings > About > Software information > Sense version. - http://www.htc.com/uk/accessories/htc-media-link-hd/

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Sheena

UPDATE: You have us feeling the Christmas spirit, and tis the season of giving so we’re adding more prizes! Let us know your favourite Christmas movie and you’re entered into an extra draw to win 2 cinema tickets!

T&Cs for the competition:

Competition closes 21st December 2015 at 3PM.

Winner will be chosen at random and contacted via PM.

No cash alternative or prize exchange is available.

No limit to the number of times you can enter.

Normal Community rules regarding spam and profanity apply.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Best Answer
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Exclusive Christmas Competition!

my favourite thing is its the perfect time for Guinness with hot whiskies in front of a nice fire in a quaint country pub

Re: More Prizes Added - Exclusive Christmas Compet

I like the Santa Clause movies - a fun twist on how Santa operates.
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

oh for me its the cosy nights in front of the fire, snuggled up in the pj's Smiley Happy
Anonymous
Not applicable

my favourite thing is its the perfect time for Guinness with hot whiskies in front of a nice fire in a quaint country pub

For me it's all about spending time with the family - things can be hectic during the year but at Christmas time everyone seems to slow down a little more and take time out with family and friends.

Tutor

Feeling all Christmassy now, so more prizes added! See the first post for details Smiley Happy

I like the Santa Clause movies - a fun twist on how Santa operates.
Tutor

Thanks everyone for the awesome entries, really got me in the Christmas spirit! Smiley Happy

Winners have been chosen at random....

Congrats to @Anonymous who has won a HTC Media Link, and to @darrenkenny who has won 2 cinema tickets! Send me a PM with your details and we'll get them posted out to you.

Thanks again for entering everyone, we'll have more competitions coming soon in the New Year!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sheena, 

lovely prize - Thank you & Happy Christmas

Tutor

Hi @Anonymous,

Great to hear-hope you enjoy your prize Smiley Happy 

Many happy returns from all the team here.

Thanks,

Bob