cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My life with O2 today a long day it is

Anonymous
Not applicable

My life with O2 today a long day it is

Tried to connect to website lunchtime, grew a beard waiting to connect, after shaving it f and lunch finally got  to send a txt on the website, since found out it was never received after meeting recipient in person,.... "great" now 19:05 in the evening, just managed to log on after growing another beard, sent test txt to my self never received it,... so hey I'll use my free call plan I have and yea starting to grow another one,,........ Not working phoned myself from an old vodafone I have and apparently I'm not available, the phones are sitting next to each other,.......  to say I'm mad with a long beard, only been with O2 a couple of months, maybe not muh longer,.........

6 REPLIES 6
3 Staff

Re: My life with O2 today a long day it is

Hiya,

I'm sorry for the issues you've had today. We're currently completing some upgrade work on the website and unfortunately some aspects of the site have been temporarily unavailable. Our online team are working to resolve any technical issues experienced.

Are you still having problems with your O2 phone? Do you have signal on this and can you make and receive calls now?
Anonymous
Not applicable

yep good signal cant make a call,.....and still unavailable,..... beard is growing

3 Staff

I've just reset the sim card now. Can you turn the phone off and on and check again?
Anonymous
Not applicable

yep working now, but still not impressed, the web site is so bad, Standard & Poor's woulnt give it a credit rating,..... Smiley Sad

Anonymous
Not applicable

but thanks for your help,..... cheers

3 Staff

No probs. Sorry for the hassle.