Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service in USA

SOLVED
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

No service in USA

Hi, I've had a no service on my iPhone 5 for the last few days, I've tried everything, an you help?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: No service in USA

Accepted both AT&T and T Mobile, both with a good signal. Hopefully it's all sorted now. Many thanks for your help
10 REPLIES 10
3 Staff

Hi, have you been using your phone a lot when roaming?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Fiona, no roaming is off, did have it on for a short period to make a few calls and have been receiving texts/emails. Got 02 text re having used 50% of data yesterday, not sure if its relevant! Really stuck for making calls though, have re-booted, tried aeroplane mode, left off for a few hours..... Still saying no service?
3 Staff

Can you turn your phone off and on and it should work now?

Our security team had restricted access yesterday based on usage files. This is done to ensure that you don't incur high charges or that your phone hasn't been lost or stolen or anything like that.

This will work immediately once powered off and on.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Fiona, just tried it there, still saying no service Smiley Sad changed carrier to auto. Maybe it might take a bit longer to work?
3 Staff

Can you ensure airplane mode is switched off? If you can then go to settings> general> reset> reset network settings?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just tried resetting, have cellular and 3G on if that made any difference? Still saying no service......
3 Staff

Can you try manually selecting all the networks to see if it's the same on each?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Accepted both AT&T and T Mobile, both with a good signal. Hopefully it's all sorted now. Many thanks for your help
3 Staff

Brilliant Smiley Happy