Did you mean: 

Phone Upgrade

SOLVED
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Phone Upgrade

Hi,

I'm wondering when does my bill pay contract expire with 02 and when will I be eligible for an upgrade?

Thanks,

James

Tags (2)
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Best Answer
3 Staff

Re: Phone Upgrade

Hi James

Your contract is up on the 01/12/2013 after this date you will also have an upgrade.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds good Lisa - wondering what sort of upgrade can I expect?  In terms of phones or any other deals.

Also do I need to renew my smartphone insuarance separately or I can renew this at the same time?

One last thing is there any plan to increase the amount of data on O2 bill play plans as its quite low compared to other carriers.

Thanks,

James

3 Staff

Thanks James

Unfortunately I can't advise of your upgrade type until it processes. We have launched the new O2 Open plans recently however we are always adding options so in the next few months there may be new features.

Regarding your insurance you can do this yourself James.
8 REPLIES 8
3 Staff

Hi James

Your contract is up on the 01/12/2013 after this date you will also have an upgrade.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds good Lisa - wondering what sort of upgrade can I expect?  In terms of phones or any other deals.

Also do I need to renew my smartphone insuarance separately or I can renew this at the same time?

One last thing is there any plan to increase the amount of data on O2 bill play plans as its quite low compared to other carriers.

Thanks,

James

3 Staff

Thanks James

Unfortunately I can't advise of your upgrade type until it processes. We have launched the new O2 Open plans recently however we are always adding options so in the next few months there may be new features.

Regarding your insurance you can do this yourself James.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I tried to customer care to ask about when I will be eligible for an upgrade of my phone. The machine kept saying 'you are not a valid customer'. I am a paying customer. What I can I do to find out?

Frainc

3 Moderator

Hi Frainc, can you pop me a PM with your number, name, address and DOB? I'll check it out Smiley Happy 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I managed to get the issue solved on Chat

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks

3 Staff

Great! Thanks for letting me know.