Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepay plan constantly changing without consent !

Anonymous
Not applicable

Prepay plan constantly changing without consent !

A few months back, I was late topping up my account and therefore my free texts were fine once I topped up but my Internet had to be re installed if you get me. I went to my local o2 where I was told there was a better bundle and that he would do me a great deal. This was not the case, the bundle he started me on was no good and I was left with no credit whatsoever to even make a call. I was so angry and went back to my local shop and explained. There I was told that I would have to top up again by another €20 in space of 2 weeks in order to go back to my old plan. I was so angry at this point and felt cheated by o2 as I have been a customer for quite a while. Finally I got back to my old plan which was €20 a month and I got my free texts and 700mb of Internet and still had my credit in my phone. This morning I got a text saying that €10 had been taken from my credit and I now have only 550 texts in my bundle. This is not my plan and at this point I'm sick of being ripped off by o2. The staff I my local shop are terrible and I feel like they're just trying to get as much money out of me as possible. I'm a student and don't have much money and this is becoming ridiculous now ! I'll be going back down to them later today and if they tell me I will have to top up another €20 in this month again after only a couple of weeks back on my old plan, I will be making a proper complaint. I can't get through to any helpline either and it's just not on.
5 REPLIES 5
3 Staff

Re: Prepay plan constantly changing without consen

Hi Laura, I'm sorry about this. Unfortunately our system is down at the moment so I can't check your account. I should be able to access this shortly and will check it out then and correct the plan. Just to confirm you wish to be on Experience More and 700MB of data?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I understand. The plan I'm on is Freedom Text but this morning it was changed to Freedom Internet which is not what I wanted and now I am €10 down on credit which is not what I requested
3 Staff

I'll post back here once I have access to the account. Thanks
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks.
3 Staff

Hiya, our systems are back now. Can I check that you wish to stay on Freedom Text and add your own data bundle then for 700MB?