Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie

data and entertainment services

SOLVED
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

data and entertainment services

What am I paying for. I am a new bill pay  customer and I don't know what data and entertainment I am being charged for? please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: data and entertainment services

thanks! just one other thing, what does it mean this account, you get 150 free texts and 150 free minutes and then after that you pay  for all the calls you make etc? I am just trying to see if bill pay is for me because this month I can see  what I am paying for.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Champion

Internet usage on your phone basically

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wuld have to be blind not to know that I am using the internet on my phone, which i don't. Its too much trouble to try and use the internet and its so slow anyway. There has to be another reason I am being charged.

Highlighted
Champion

I can't comment on the condition of your sight but you are being charged because your phone is consuming data. There are more ways for a phone to consume data than through a web browser.  

You can get data usage turned off completely on your account if you choose and it will stop these charges from happening. One of the O2 staff can do it for you tomorrow. They will be back on at 10.30am. Post again then if you want them to do it.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks, I appreciate the feedback.
Highlighted
Champion

No problem.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sanbo, I can bar data services on your number if you like? It will block all data connections on your phone, and picture messages too.
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

please do I will appreciate that. thanks

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Data has been barred for you now.
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks! just one other thing, what does it mean this account, you get 150 free texts and 150 free minutes and then after that you pay  for all the calls you make etc? I am just trying to see if bill pay is for me because this month I can see  what I am paying for.

View solution in original post