Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost i phone

SOLVED
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

lost i phone

lost my i phone last night and im abroad, its still ringing with no answer, and i cant locate it on i finder cause ive data roaming turned off. just wondering can o2 give the location of the phone

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
3 Community Manager

Re: lost i phone

Are you going to be using iphone can in the further? There is no need to delete it. Once you replace the iphone you can just connect it up again and all data will come back on to the device.

I have put a block on the phone the phone will not have service.
11 REPLIES 11
3 Staff

Sorry, unfortunately we don't have any way of locating this. Do you want me to put a bock on it so it can't be used?
Anonymous
Not applicable

lll leave it 24 hours first incase it turns up. thank you 

3 Staff

No probs. just post back here anyway of you need it blocked. Hope you find it.
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi Fiona, thanks for your help.Could you block the phone for me. The phone is switched off at present. what  exactly does blocking it entail. im goin to erase the i phone on icloud aswel. just want to know will it be useless ever more. id be happier if it is.

thanks kevin

3 Community Manager

Do you have the imei of the phone ? Once we put a block on it the phone can't be used but you are better off to remove the icloud as well.
Anonymous
Not applicable

no sorry, can you do it without imei number

Anonymous
Not applicable

just found it on itunes its emei no: 013032004179071    does the wipe include deleting apps, can the wipe be complete with the iphone off & can it ever be used again after the wipe

3 Community Manager

Are you going to be using iphone can in the further? There is no need to delete it. Once you replace the iphone you can just connect it up again and all data will come back on to the device.

I have put a block on the phone the phone will not have service.
Anonymous
Not applicable

sorry i was abit confused. i thought you could delete everything on the phone. thanking you for your help. at least the phone is useless to whoever has it now. thanks