cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling webtexts for 2016

Anonymous
Not applicable

Scheduling webtexts for 2016

Now that we're into 2016 it's no longer possible to select a future date under scheduled webtexts. Please amend asap. Thanks

EDIT: Changed title of topic to be clearer

Tags (1)
19 REPLIES 19
Maestro

Re: Scheduling webtexts

Hi MMW, 

Could you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth?

I'll get our tech team to check it out. The calendar should of updated.

Thanks, 

Brogan

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear Brogan, I'm not sure why you need all of those details from me. It's a general problem with the webtext website. The year dropdown box only has as far as 2015. Please get your tech dept to look into it. Thanks, Martine **bleep**

EDIT: Removed personal info

Tutor

No worries, MMW.

we're getting our tech team to look into this for you and as soon as I have an update, I'll be straight back to you here. 

Be sure to let me know if I can help with anything else.

Thanks,

Bob

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a similar problem it will not allow me to schedule webtexts - there is no '2016' in the dropdown - is this another change in service from '3' without prior customer notification?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't schedule a webtext for 2016

Hey,

Anyone noticed that when you try to schdule a web text to send on any date in 2016, there is no 'year' option there to send it ifor 2016 from the drop down list and when you try to select the year the page gets re-directed anyway?

Anyone have a workaround or three.ie can you fix it?

webtext.png

2016-01-05_13-52-23.jpg

2016-01-05_13-52-40.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can't schedule a webtext for 2016

I am having the same problem...any help please..
3 Community Manager

Our technical team are working on this as we speak SOH.  We'll come back as soon as we've an update.  Thanks, Rachel   

3 Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous and @Anonymous, this is a known issue which our technical team are working to resolve.
Once this is resolved we'll come back to you here. Thanks, Rachel

Anonymous
Not applicable

I use the scheduled webtext quite a bit and really miss the facility now.  Did anybody from three give any explanation as to why they appear to have discontinued.