cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring from bill pay to prepay

Anonymous
Not applicable

Transferring from bill pay to prepay

Why do I have to give 30 days notice to transfer from bill pay to prepay even though I am out of contract?

3 REPLIES 3
3 Staff

Re: Transferring from bill pay to prepay

Hi, the 30 day notice woudl usually only apply if you're cancelling the number altogether. Were you looking to change to prepay today, let me know and I'll get this sorted for you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Yes I just wanted to transfer from bill pay to prepay and contacted Three yesterday. I was advised that 'in order to move the existing billpay number to another network provider you do not need a 30 days notice, However if you wish to move the existing billpay number to prepay then you will need to serve a 30 days notice to keep the existing billpay number to prepay. After 30 days you will have to come online to get a confirmation text from our end by moving the existing number to prepay so that you can start using the existing number on prepay by doing a topup. Your bill cycle date is 22nd of every month so you will receive a final bill after 14 days of the bill cycle date.'

Highlighted
3 Community Manager

Can you PM your account details and I'll check this out for you?  Alternatively, if you'd like to discus this with our real time agents then open up your browser with this link: http://bit.ly/1HfjqYe  Rachel