Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Can't receive bank code in non EU country?

Anota
Investigator

Can't receive bank code in non EU country?

9 REPLIES 9
LauraH
3 Mod Retired

@Anota Hello there. Can you give me a little bit more detail on your query? Which country are you in and is it a text message that you're not receiving? The more info I have the better so let me know 👌

Hi, I'm in Bosnia and Herzegovina, I can't connect to a local network either.I can't receive verification code by sms from my bank.

@Anota Thanks for getting back to me. Which network are you connected to? Is it just one that you can't connect to? I'm guessing your other calls and texts are working fine? 

I can't receive nothing here, in EU country like Croatia everything works perfect.I didn't have this problem 2 years ago in Bosnia and Herzegovina.I can't understand why I can't to connect local network,maybe I have to unlock my phone

@Anota Good morning. I have a good few questions to ask you. What sort of plan do you have, BillPay or Prepay? And was that the same plan you had 2 years? What symbols are showing on the top of your phone? If the is a 4G symbol can you switch this off?

By the way did you receive a roaming "welcome" text message when you arrived in Bosnia and Herzegovina? 

Hi, I have prepay plan for 5 years.I didn't receive welcome message,my husband and few friends have the same problem.When I try to connect to a local network on my phone appears triangle with exclamation mark, with message that sim doesn't support that network. Can I unlock my phone for other sim or what?

@Anota thanks for that. I'll need to check your exact plan and see if it's compatible with our current roaming partners. When we do have a roaming partner, you receive a welcome text but I'd like to double check your plan. Does everybody else have Prepay plans too? 

Yes same plan as mine.Well I need mobile network that works in Bosnia and Herzegovina ,so I will switch to another mobile network as soon as possible ,thank you.

@Anota will you send me a PM with your full name, number, address and date of birth. That will give me access to your account to see if your plan is compatible with our current roaming partners 👌