Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

I have been blocked from services

SOLVED
Tara1

I have been blocked from services

I have been blocked from making calls and texts and using my Data by 3 because I have gone over my limit but I have unlimited data etc?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer

@PMELL22 We'd normally send out spend alerts when you are getting close to the spend limit on your account, which based on what you've said about your plan is about €75. Then best way to ensure that you don't go over your plan allowance is to check your My3 App 

👍

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Three_Deborah
3 Mod Retired

@Tara1 Hi there, did you get any text from Three to say you were reaching your credit limit? We normally send a warning before you reach 100% of your spend. Let me know.

PMELL22
Novice

Hi kinda like previous post I have unlimited data etc but never get a text if I get close to going over my set limit that I pay per month last 3 months I have been over as I though I was within my credits if you can advise please be grateful

@PMELL22 Good morning 👋 Let's take a look at this for you. Tell me, which price plan are you on, Bill Pay or Prepay? Once I know this I can advise further 👌

Hi there,

I am paying about 30 per month on bill pay.

@PMELL22 We'd normally send out spend alerts when you are getting close to the spend limit on your account, which based on what you've said about your plan is about €75. Then best way to ensure that you don't go over your plan allowance is to check your My3 App 

👍