Anonymous
Not applicable

My credit is disappearing

Why is my credit disappearing.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems data is causing a lot of missing credit. There's a daily charge of 2 euro. Turn off your data and make sure you don't send picture messages or long messages or emojis cuz they can change the message to an MMS. Have you checked your My3 account to see if that's why?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems data is causing a lot of missing credit. There's a daily charge of 2 euro. Turn off your data and make sure you don't send picture messages or long messages or emojis cuz they can change the message to an MMS. Have you checked your My3 account to see if that's why?

I bought credit on the 18th of January and it’s saying my credit is low now? So my credit is only lasting 8 days when it used to last 28 days what is going on? This is the second time this has happened I’m basically paying 40€ a month for credit when I should only be paying 20?

@Sarah_60732 I'd be happy to look into this for you but I'll need a little more info, please. Can you let me know what plan you're on, you can see this on the dashboard of your My3 account and can you also let me know are you still able to use your services? For example, if you're on 3 Prepay 20 and you topped up by €20 on the 18th, can you still use your data or send texts? 

Can you also please PM me with your name, number, full address and date of birth so that I can review your account?