Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam message from iMSG2488

SOLVED
Highlighted
Pathfinder

Scam message from iMSG2488

I received a scam image message from iMSG2488. How do I block them? Three's Block It doesn't recognise the number and Block This Caller doesn't work on iPhone 7.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Best Answer
3 Staff

Re: Scam message from iMSG2488

Thanks for that Kevin. What I can do is generate a usage report for you so we can see your usage fore the last 30 days and send it out to you. If you've been charged we'll be able to see this here. Can I have a email address I can send this report to? 

7 REPLIES
3 Staff

Hi @baldyauldeejit, we wouldn't be able to block any texts for you. Have you tried to text "STOP" in case you are subscribed?

Navigator

I received the same spam this evening. Am I being charged for this message? Can three block the number for me? What should I do with the message? I've not opened it.

3 Staff

Hi kevinismyname, we wouldn't be able to block any texts for you. Can you PM me your number, full name, address and date of birth, please? I'll check if you have been charged for this. I would recommend deleting the message and not opening any links provided in the message. 

3 Staff

Thanks for that Kevin. What I can do is generate a usage report for you so we can see your usage fore the last 30 days and send it out to you. If you've been charged we'll be able to see this here. Can I have a email address I can send this report to? 

Navigator

Private messaged you that there. Thanks

3 Staff

Thanks for that Kevin. I've requested this for you now. They usual take 3 to 5 days to be processed and sent out. If you have been charged by iMSG2488 let me know. 

Navigator

Thanks for that Martin