cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking iPhone 7

Scout

Unlocking iPhone 7

It's been over 3 days I've asked for the unlocking code I got sent an email saying two working days so then I waited to days and contacted them and then I talked to about 4 different people on live chat and they made me transfer the chat to my father who bought the phone I gave all my details and just got a another email saying they are unable to issue me a unlocking code ???
5 REPLIES
3 Community Manager

Re: Unlocking iPhone 7

Hi Joyce, I'll check it out for you. Can you PM your number, IMEI number, address and date of birth? Also, You mentioned that your father had to take over on the chat, is your phone under your father's name? If so, did he update his account with your name as an authorised contact? 

Scout

No he bought the phone on his account and then gave it so me because it is pay as you go and he didn't like that phone so he decided to give it to me instead so should I send you my contact info or his?
3 Community Manager

I'll check it out for you Joyce and pop back to your PM. Rach

Scout

Hi I've reguested a unlock for my iPhone 7 and it told me to contact yous on this
Highlighted
3 Staff

@Johwade, can you PM your number, address, IMEI and DOB so I can look into this for you please? Karen