Great Phone Offers With All You Can Eat Data | Three.ie
3Community Menu

Frequency of phone Bill payments Increased

shinayd_57328

Frequency of phone Bill payments Increased

The last 2/3 payments on my bill pay phone have been charged with 15-20 days between them rather than 28 days between them, i was not warned of then when i signed the contract, why is this happening 

1 REPLY 1
Three_James
3 Moderator

Hey @shinayd_57328  , Welcome to the 3Community 🙂

I'd be happy to explain the billing process here to you. On Bill Pay your bill will be available to view on the same date each month on your My3 account and your direct debit will be due 19 days after this date. You will be able to view the due date on the first page of your bill. Once the details have been passed onto your bank they will then debit the account by this date. You can view more information in our Your Bill Explained article available here.

If you would like me to check the due dates here on our account pop through to me on PM along with your full name, mobile number, address and date of birth and I'll be happy to have a look at the due dates for you. 

As you're new to the Community you'll need to increase your rank to send PMs. You can increase your rank by commenting on posts, creating new posts, & kudos/liking comments. Once you rank up you'll get a message to notify you & you'll need to log out & back into the Community & you'll be able to PM us directly. Or if you'd prefer you can contact customer care on 1913 or by clicking here to chat to our messaging team.